Come help me give a special gift to a deserving family…
As a children’s portrait photographer, I feel so blessed to be able to work with children on a regular basis. Whether it’s capturing a smile, coaxing a giggle, or preserving a beautiful moment for Mom and Dad to treasure for years to come…these are the things that give me a deep sense of joy and happiness in what I do. But I also know that not all children are as blessed as the ones that I have met and photographed this year. That’s why as 2010 comes to a close, I’d like to give something to the children and families that need our love and support.
So please join me in the effort to help fight pediatric cancer, and in doing so, we will give a very special gift to a deserving family…
To participate, here are the details:
To Donate, Book a Session, & Claim Your $200 Print Credit:
- Contact me to secure a session date, get your $50 session fee discount, and go over session/payment details.
- Then go to my donation page at Alex’s Lemonade Stand and make your $50 donation.
- Next, come back to my blog or facebook page and leave a comment announcing that you have donated! By doing so you’ll be helping to raise awareness for this cause.
- Once I see your comment, you will then be eligible to use your print credit for your order.
- Get ready for your session!
To Donate & Claim Your $50 or $100 Print Credit:
- Just go to my donation page at Alex’s Lemonade Stand and make your $25 or $50 donation. Anyone can donate at anytime!
- Then come back to my blog or facebook page and leave a comment announcing that you have donated! By doing so you’ll be helping to raise awareness for this cause.
- Once I see your comment, I will then contact you via email or facebook about your print credit.
- Go tell your friends to donate!
To Donate & Get Us to that $1000 level:
- Well, …..just DONATE!
- Anyone from anywhere can donate at anytime.
- You do not have to live in the NJ area to participate, but all sessions resulting from this fundraiser must take place in my normal shooting area: Northern NJ, the NYC metro area, and LBI/Jersey Shore.
- If you do not wish to use this print credit for yourself, feel free to give it to a friend!
- Yes, current clients who have not ordered yet can donate and qualify for a print credit.
- Sessions booked via this fundraiser must be completed by April 1, 2011.
- Please, only 1 credit from this fundraiser per client, and all credits must be used in 2011.
- Print credits are eligible only after the minimum print purchase of $400 has been satisfied.
- Print credits do not apply to announcement cards.
- When we reach our goal of $1000 in donations, the donated portrait session & photo collection will be determined in collaboration with Alex’s Lemonade Stand.
About Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
Below are a few details about this wonderful foundation, but if you’d like to learn more about them or pediatric cancer you can do so here:
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation is committed to finding a cure for all childhood cancers.
- To date, they have raised over $35 million and have funded over 150 research projects at more than 50 institutions across the country!
- They are also innately aware of the struggles that families face throughout their battle with childhood cancer, emotionally, financially and otherwise, and have created programs to assist them.
- On the average, 36 children and adolescents are diagnosed with cancer everyday in the United States.
- Cancer is the leading cause of death by disease in children under the age of 15 in the United States.
- One in every 330 Americans develops cancer before the age of twenty.
- The causes of most childhood cancers are unknown. At present, childhood cancer cannot be prevented.
- Despite these facts, childhood cancer research is vastly and consistently underfunded.
**this information was taken directly from the website of Alex’s Lemonade Stand